Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

new club winshield decal !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new club winshield decal !!!

hey guys i just got my new winshield decal and put it on and took a pic.
    check it out!
    Attached Files

Looks sweet Joe
    Eric Johnson
    Intense Performance
    Mazda Club of South Florida
    http://www.ipmcsfl.com
    Former President/Webmaster
    Member since 11/03

2002.5 Dark Titanium/Black Mica Protege5
    - Exterior: Custom Dark Titanium/Black Mica paint scheme, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege front bumper cover, Skunk2 coilovers, 5% tint all around, black painted headlight housings, black billet aluminum shorty antenna, Yakima roof rack
    - Interior: Xenarc 700TSV 7" LCD display with touchscreen, black painted A/B/C pillars and gauge bezel, Mazdaspeed door sills, and Delphi SkyPhi XM Radio
    - Performance: Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Red Samco silicon cooling hoses, Black Injen CAI, Greddy Evo2 Cat-back exhaust system, Progess 22mm rear sway bar, Racing Beat front sway bar, OBX Racing 4-1 header, Medieval front motor mount
    - Car Computer specs: Removed for now...
    Current project: None...

Comment

thanks dude! i love it! i think it looks so much better than the white block letter i had.

Comment

Can i get one?

Comment

these banners are availible through vlad our club president, but more importantly they are for intense performance club members

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Orange
            these banners are availible through vlad our club president, but more importantly they are for intense performance club members
            Florida only ?

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
              Florida only ?
              it helps so you can make it to club meets and such. PM devl323 and see what he has to say. Joe, the new one does look much better.

Comment

So he will have to drive down from Connecticut every month? Thats quite far. Maybe he could start a Connecticut chapter?
                My OLD Car

Comment

ill start the stl chapter......bye the way I saw my first modded non ms protege around here the other day......looked like it was an ms but it turns out its just a lx protege with all the ms goodies. painted bright orange, it was a clean car.
                  According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Orange
                    hey guys i just got my new winshield decal and put it on and took a pic.
                    check it out!

copy cat...

j/k
                    <B>Dima</B>
                    Intense Performance
                    South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
                    1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
                    Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
                    Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

LOL....
                      But to answer the questions, yeah, members can only have the decal, and to be a member you must be able to attend monthly meets. Sorry itzkcats....
                      Also, chapters in other parts of the US are not being considered at this time.
                      later,
                      Vlad
                      Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
                      262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
                      ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Originally posted by Devl323
                        LOL....
                        But to answer the questions, yeah, members can only have the decal, and to be a member you must be able to attend monthly meets. Sorry itzkcats....
                        Also, chapters in other parts of the US are not being considered at this time.
                        later,
                        Vlad
                        I was kidding i dont want a decal it just looks good, Im gonna start my own car club "Fast box racing"

Comment

Working...
                        X