Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Club updates and information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club updates and information

FYI... This is an email i am sending out to everyone currently on the Yahoogroup who is NOT a real physical member in South FL who comes to the meets and we all know face to face (if you are a member, it doesn't apply to you, just info for you). The reason for this is that there are 70 or so members and more than half are around the US and around the world.
    From what I see so far, most of our day to day convo is gonna be conducted on this board so the Yahoogroup from now on is strictly for MEMBERS ONLY. This doesn't mean that we all won't check it.... it just means we might check this board more often.
    Here's a sample of that email:

Hi ________,
    This is Vladimir, president of the Intense Performance Mazda Club of South Florida. The reason I am emailing you is to let you know about our new messageboard/forum which is open to the public, and invite you to join this newly set up Thread on www.wihandyman.com . The URL is: http://www.wihandyman.com/forumdispl...?s=&forumid=71
    As of September 6th, the YahooGroup you are attemping to join is only for the use of official club members that live in or very near SouthEast Florida. Also, to be an official member you would be required to attend monthly official club meets and be required to purchase the club decal(s) and tshirt(s) at your second meeting.
    I apologize for any inconvenience and hope to get to talk to you on ClubProtege.com soon. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at any time.
    Regards,
    Vladimir L.

Laytah everyone
    Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
    262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
    ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"
Working...
X