Multiple attachments - no show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple attachments - no show

Has anyone noticed that when you attach several images to a post they don't show up? Is this a limitation of the forum software or a bug or what? Is it something that can be fixed?

I noticed on msprotege.com that they show up as thumbnails, which I think is really cool. I don't see why ours doesn't do it since we are using the same version.

Comment

they don't show up at all here. not even in thumbnail form. it works if you attach only one image.

Comment

Do you know if MSProtege allows multiple attachments? Does it work for them? I thought it was a software issue, but if they resolved it maybe it can be here too.

As for the thumbnails, that's a setting, maybe it could be set up if people want it.
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by charles
          As for the thumbnails, that's a setting, maybe it could be set up if people want it.
          no no no, leave that as it is

Comment

iono i kinda like the thumbs.... my screen doesnt fill up with someones nasty ass in the bs thread that way

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
              iono i kinda like the thumbs.... my screen doesnt fill up with someones nasty ass in the bs thread that way
              you're gonna click on it anyway...

Comment

geez your right... know me all to well...

Comment

yeah i noticed it the other day in this thread http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5274 , i was trying to post the pics and had to post one pic per post.
                  According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                  X