X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can this be done?

Anybody wanna PS this....

with these....

and fill in the seams of the rear garnish and cover the reverse lights with the body color?
    I know I've jacked this car a few times but it's the same color as mine so it's easier to know what things are really gonna look like.
    Thanks in advance....

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
    Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
    I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

had to shrink it down so the lights would fit in... couldnt get left side one to look right though....

I think it looks pretty good.... but then again im still not sure if the curve is the same as ours so im gonna let someone else do it before I attempt it,
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks pretty good. Thanks asylum...anybody else?
      Beggers aren't choosers but the garnish isn't molded or seamless...dang that looks pretty good.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>

Comment

damn you man...
        I spent all that time making it just to found out that you beat me to it.
        well... at least I tried. here's mine:
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks to you too intruder...I think those will have to go on someday soon. That looks pretty good. And it will be extremely rare....mmmhmmmm

Comment

oh srry didnt read u wanted it seamless.... cant redo it cuz i already deleted the file lol

Comment

I'm working on molding the garnish. I think I get it now...

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                oh srry didnt read u wanted it seamless.... cant redo it cuz i already deleted the file lol
                Don't worry...it's not the end of the world Thanks anyways.

Comment

hm?
                  Attached Files

Comment

ok now it looks goodfy with the little badges on it and thats it lol

Comment

seems empty... maybe with a big-ass Mazda emblem (the ones on the Mazda3s) it would look better
                      actually - no... it won't. any suggestions?

Comment

lol i was thinking the samething...

hmmm could always put in the IS300 or whatever trunk light things.....dun know if that would look good but its an idea

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                          lol i was thinking the samething...

hmmm could always put in the IS300 or whatever trunk light things.....dun know if that would look good but its an idea
                          iono, but if zoomzoom98 saw his car like that I'm sure he'd want it back

Comment

looks good guys. thanks for doing it. I'm a bit short on time right now having missed all of last week from work

Comment

I'm going to try and help as much as I can.

Comment

Working...
                              X