Free: 2002 FSDE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free: 2002 FSDE

Up for grabs is an FSDE out of a 2002 Protege 5 with 195,000 km. I wouldn't feel right asking any money for it, as it has a problem. I believe it is a spun bearing. I didn't bother investigating, as it was a perfect excuse to do a KLZE swap. It burned a bit of oil, but not too bad. I'm keeping the ac compressor, and the alternator is gone. Flywheel is also warped.

I realize I'm never going to use this engine, and don't have time to part it out right now. I hope someone has a good use for it besides making money for scrap aluminum.

I'm not willing to ship, or even look into shipping.

If I need pics for a freebie, I will post. That said, engine is fairly clean, been sitting a few years though.
    sigpic
    1992 Familia GT-X
    1988 323 GTX
    2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
    2014 Civic Touring

How about just the complete head if it wasn't over heated too badly? I have a well done MSP motor that I might get motivated to do something with some day.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/M...-run_18851.htm

Comment

I'm probably going to be parting the engine and selling stuff off of it soon. Shipping the head would probably be ridiculous so you know. If you were so inclined to come over and take the head off, you could have it though.
      sigpic
      1992 Familia GT-X
      1988 323 GTX
      2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Thanks for the offer but I live like 500 hours (or 10,000,000 miles) away.

Don't really need the cylinder head just figured if I could get it for cheap, why not. Check out the wanted section, there is some one there looking for an intake manifold if yous isn't too crusty

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/M...-run_18851.htm

Comment

Ok thanks. The price on the head will be quite cheap when I do pull it off. I'll let you know when I do.
          sigpic
          1992 Familia GT-X
          1988 323 GTX
          2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Working...
          X