Dwhita Mx3 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dwhita Mx3 thread

So i, pickin up the car in the next week or so, trading my accord ex for it. its a 93 mx3 with a gtx swap (supposvly) i made out a lil list of what i wanted to do so ill post that for now and get some pics of it later. Im sure im forgettin some stuff but ill update as i think about everything. lol

93 Mazda Mx-3 Bpt

Drivetrain

Mild Port n Polished Head
    Arp Headstuds
    Arp Rod Bolts
    ACL Bearings
    Gtx Cams
    Gtx Intake Mani (port Matched)
    Fidanza Cam Gears
    Rx7 460cc Injectors
    Rx7 Vaf or Megasquirt
    Fidanza Flywheel
    Stage 2 Clutch Kit
    GSP Axles
    Short Shifter w/ Shifter bushings
    FMIC w/ 2.5" piping
    MAzda bp26 headgasket
    Custom 3" Exhaust
    Wastegate Vented to Exhaust
    Civic Half Radiator w/ Slim Fans
    SS Clutch Line

Suspension/Brakes

New Struts and Coilovers or Springs
    Energy Suspension MAster Kit
    Inner and Outter Tie Rods
    Strut Bars all around
    Drilled and Slotted Rotors
    SS Brake Lines

Interior/Exterior

Replace Bodykit with all Stock Body Parts
    New Fenders
    Replace Seats
    Replace Carpet dyed black
    Replace all Speakers
    New Headlights
    10k HID's Low Beams

Electronics

Megasquirt (Maybe)
    Aftermarket Headunit
    AEM Wideband
    AEM Boost gauge/Controller
    Greddy Turbo Timer

Few pics the guy sent me

No radio???? haha
    Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
    99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
    01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

lol yea. i gotta lot of work on my hands but i think i can make it look alot better than wat it is. exterior isnt that bad but the interior is gonna need a new dash and such. but i think i can get it done in time.

Comment

Exterior is gonna need some major cleaning up. Taking it back to stock would look 100X better.
        Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
        "Who Dey"

Comment

Yea, the main thing I'm first worried about is Gettin the oem bumpers, hood, and fenders, and start workin on new interior to before I start worrying about rebuildin an engine. Still dk what I wanna do wit paint, thinkin maybe a flat black for now till I finish everythin up and save a little money.

Comment

priceless roof scoop... id rip all the kit off immediatley and drive without bumpers and sideskirts while i tried to find oem parts...

Comment

Lol yea I dnt like the kit but I'll proly jus take the front bumper off for now. And I'm kinda nervous bout goin to get it and drivin it back as idk what kinda shape it's in and it's an 4 hour drive one way.

Comment

I hope its put together with better craftsmanship than what I see done with those gauges.

The swao doesnt look bad, but dam, he could have cleaned the car up before sending pics.
                My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

Haha yea I know what you mean and hopefully he cleans it up when I go to pick it up. And he said the car was already like that when he bought it. So I'm jus kinda nervous bout driving it home 4 hours. =/

Comment

im looking at some motor mounts on AWR and i just wanna make sure that these will work with the BP in the mx3.

Front and rear mount
                    High Performance, reinforced engine mount with urethane bushings available in different durometers.

Trans mount

or does anyone know the link to where i can get all the mounts at one time or do i have to buy them all seperate?

Comment

Originally posted by Dwhita26 View Post
                      im looking at some motor mounts on AWR and i just wanna make sure that these will work with the BP in the mx3.

Front and rear mount
                      High Performance, reinforced engine mount with urethane bushings available in different durometers.

Trans mount

or does anyone know the link to where i can get all the mounts at one time or do i have to buy them all seperate?

Those are the right ones.
                      Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                      "Who Dey"

Comment

Good luck with that trans mount.. I had a hell of a time with AWR over that one.. your going to have to mic out the spindle for that mount and send him the dimensions or you will end up with 3 wrong inserts before you get the right one

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
                        1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

Lol alright. But where's the 4th mount or do they make one? That's only 3?

Comment

He doesnt make a passenger side mount... but I know that someone else did for the BP... Check out crazypunkerguy's old 93egt build log and he had one... i cant remember the name tho.. rootworks? idk somethin like that

EDIT: Just looked it up its a Roodwerks... idk if they are still available..
                            Last edited by The Pile; 08-08-2011, 05:50 PM.

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
                            1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

ight, ill be sure to check that out.

and i just talked to they guy today, i got him down to where i can buy the car for $1400 which i think is a steal if its the real GTX swap and runs good. but i should find out weds when im suppose to go get it if everything goes down good.

Comment

Working...
                              X