Blah.. Wire Showing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blah.. Wire Showing...

My back left tire started showing wire and i had to take my rims off the other three are in perfect condition. I had an alignment done and i still don't understand what in the hell happend?? I'm going to get the Nankings I got for free put on next week, but I'm still bumfuggled bout just one doing it... This happend to anyone else before?? I could understand if it was all four or two?? dang things!LOL!
    Last edited by "mazdachic"; 02-17-2004, 05:29 PM.
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

might ask bizob, he had some tire issue like that on one of his rear tires this past fall.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Thanks maybe he will see this thread.

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

back tire? Sure is wasnt in that condition last time you had you tires rotated
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Nope they were brand new Kumho's.....?

Comment

thats why, im a kumho hater, i only roll on GY now
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Yea i hate them too freakin raod noise killed me i scored some nankings free so I'm pretty happy with them..

Comment

that's weird, my Z rated khumo's were quiet as hell
                lol
                oh well
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                  that's weird, my Z rated khumo's were quiet as hell
                  lol
                  oh well
                  screw some Kumho's! lol!

Comment

lol, yeah I guess it mine may have been a bit different or something. I purchased them long time ago when they first came out.
                    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

you need to calm down with the e-brake sliding, lol is your car lowerd?
                      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                      225.94wtq
                      torque monster!!!!
                      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...
                      X