Carbon Fiber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon Fiber

I was wondering where i can find the carbon fiber insert that the Mp3's have around their radio and vents?? I wondered if it would fit in my 00Lx? I have seen the ones for the Mp5 for sale on E-bay but not for the Mp3's?? Thanks
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

I don't know about fitment issues, but you could always just buy the carbon fiber overlay material. And fit it to the trim pieces.

Edit: Holy **** I just noticed that you used no exclamation marks in that post.

Comment

wow she didnt... thats like her trade mark!!!!!!!!

Comment

Rofl! Oops there was one! Yea so I am way too happy! But back to the subject wouldn 't vinyl in the end be a pain or peel off? Thanks for making me laugh!

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

i worked at a place that did vinyl decaling and such for a little while, if its applied right there shouldnt be a problem, the problem is applying it right though.

Comment

That's what i was wondering about, i know some people that do vinyl work and i'd trust them so i may go that way not really sure bout it right now....I'd like to get my hands on the real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
              That's what i was wondering about, i know some people that do vinyl work and i'd trust them so i may go that way not really sure bout it right now....I'd like to get my hands on the real thing.
              I with you on that and not an overlay either. there is so much CF work I want to do but will only do full part replacment not just a cover. and it is soooo expensive I will have to wait until after the house purchase and wedding

Comment

Yea I have seen the full pieces on e-bay and they are freakin' expensive so I'm gonna wait for a lil' while check the junk-yards! i get my income tax next week so maybe i can put a dent into it!

Comment

Working...
                X