• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

testing

test
    Attached Files
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

what kind of rims are those?
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Neeper Fly's

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

i never seen your car
        My OLD Car

Comment

Really I had pics of it before.Let me dig an old one out I haven't taken any new ones yet, since i've added some new things too it.
          Attached Files

Comment

buy some clear corners asap

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
              buy some clear corners asap
              They are on the way! got some off of e-bay! Like I said these are old pics in my new ones i will have all that new stuff!

Comment

good deal

Comment

thank you. I hope you got the good ones. I cant believe you waited so long for corners. That was my VERY first mod.
                  My OLD Car

Comment

Yeah that was my first mod too.

Comment

LOL! I got the good ones i guess.....got em off of e-bay...diamond clear sumthin like that.....I would have gotten them first but Motegi gave me a good deal on her Euro's and i didn't want to pass them up...rims was my first thing i got for my car

Comment

the PCP ones right? Like mine except in clear.
                        My OLD Car

Comment

yea I believe so.....

Comment

good
                            My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                            X