civic, integra ect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

civic, integra ect

hey i dont know how many times what this question asked but i am going to ask it again will any(front rear) bumper of another car fit a 98 protege if not why not? can you custom to fit? is ther any other car that is the size of a protege so i can get any part for it. i think proteges are so ugly stock. the fron bumer looks so plain gay. can i use any Side skirts of another car and what is the size of a protege trunk lid

you can custome fit anything bro thus the word custom, but adding honda parts to a mazda is just wrong...All you need is bondo, patience and a little $$
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

A nissan Sentra, like the 96 model or something like that.
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
        A nissan Sentra, like the 96 model or something like that.
        i think toyota corolla's bumpers look like the would fit i donno

sentras sides would fit a 98 protege

what about the sides of a 3 gen fitting a 2 gen i mean the length

Comment

The best fit for the Pro for a front bumper is from a 92 to 95 civic because of the width is almost identical. trust me i have already done it
          95 Protege
          Candy Blue paint w/ Radiance
          Custom Civic front bumper
          17" Konig Appeals
          Falken FK451 treads
          2" Dropzone springs
          Catback Exhaust w/ Apexi N1 style muffler

Comment

Originally posted by bigchrissays
            The best fit for the Pro for a front bumper is from a 92 to 95 civic because of the width is almost identical. trust me i have already done it
            How about some pics?
            And yes, that generation Civic bumpers are the best choice if you want to go custom ways.
            "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Originally posted by bigchrissays
              hmm looks like the crx would fit perfect in than because the crx is the same size as civic just doesnt have the grill on the bumper

Comment

Bigchrissays.. do you have a pic that i can see cause i'm getting mine done, but was told to go with a 96-00 civic bumper
                98 Protege SE
                -------------------
                1.5L Turbo

Comment

No you're thinking of different generation civics with the CRX thing....the CRX bumper isn't going to be long enough I don't think, and is alot more square, the like 93 Civic's bumper does look like it would be a really close fit...just hack off the grille.

Wow you guys don't post in here that often do you...I was looking at the most recent post date and it's still on the front page..

Comment

actually I'm looking at the pic of Turbonium's car and the lines look almost identical....as well as the shape of the bumper..

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                      you can custome fit anything bro thus the word custom, $$
                      Yeah, check out this tyte custom pimp hooptie:
                      Attached Files
                      Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                      BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                      Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

i will have some pics soon. hard to get a hold of a digital camera
                        95 Protege
                        Candy Blue paint w/ Radiance
                        Custom Civic front bumper
                        17" Konig Appeals
                        Falken FK451 treads
                        2" Dropzone springs
                        Catback Exhaust w/ Apexi N1 style muffler

Comment

Working...
                        X