any body have nankang ns-1's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any body have nankang ns-1's

i got some new wheels and tires a couple of months ago but havent put them on yet.
    i got a set of nanking ns-1's and was curious how they feel, road noise and if you are happy or not with them? any input would be appreciated guy's, i cant wait to put them on(i hope).
    brian

I'll have to check if my Nanking's are ns-1's or not, but so far I love them...no road noise for me, not like my Kumho's! I think you will be happy, there someone else on here i think Proto2k has a set of Nanking's also and he was happy with his as well. what kind of wheels did you get?
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

I have 205/40/17 Nankings. They grip good, I was surprised how good they were in the snow. A little road noise about 56-58 mpg, but as long as your not going that speed no noise at all. For the price I am very happy with them.

Comment

I also have the nanking ns-1's really good tire.
        I used to have some road noise I dont notice these things anymore I think it either went away or all the other road noise is totally eclipsing them.

They were horrible in snow I was all over the road, I even had to helo push the car up a hill. For rain they are awsome though.
        I highly recomend them.

Comment

Working...
        X