What's your thought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your thought?

I am debating on lowering my proty? Does anybody have any bad experinces with lowering your car? I mean with the proper stuff too ex: springs,Camber kit, alignment...I'm debating whether or not to go through with it and wanted some opinions. I know it looks good, but I'm just worried about lowering it!
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

lower it, get an alignment and pimp it. I dont think you need a camber kit unless you f'in slam it. Get the struts, springs and an alignment.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I don't know why it makes me sick to my stomack about lowering it! So i shouldn't need the camber kit?

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

well, I have never had a bad experience with lowering my cars. With my 87 jetta when I lowered it .. It handled excellent.
        When I lowered my protege it was also great, the chassis was not as stiff as the jetta but handleing did improve.

I would say try the tein springs. They say that they would never sag and I think that is a damn good feature.
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

you only need the camber kit if you plan on dropping your car way more that you will with just springs.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I had won an auction off of E-bay for some Eibach's but they are on back order.......I know I won't be sitting on the frigin earth, I guess that's what is buggin' me cause i had my 929 like that and I just don't want to remember those times! LOL!

Comment

woman. Lowering the car doesnt kill it. lol. I lowered my car with the eibach pro kit and I love it. Nice ride and everything. Didnt change a thing except made it lower. looks nice now. Im not 4 wheelin it
              Sagaris

Comment

Dangit...ok i guess I will say bye to the fender space...No more 4 wheelin! Thanks for the help guyz and the reasurance Motegi!

Comment

Definately lower it! Especially since you have rims. I just think it doesn't look rite with rims and no drop.
                  2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Yea I've been getting bugged by my better half that it needs to be dropped a little bit and i keep arguiing with him over it...so I guess he wins....dangit.....maybe i can talk him into gettin my ground effects if i lower it for him...there's always a way to deal...!

Comment

ahh you shoulda got air bags. Ill get mine this summer. Ill be the lowest pro on this board.
                      My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
                        Yea I've been getting bugged by my better half that it needs to be dropped a little bit and i keep arguiing with him over it...so I guess he wins....dangit.....maybe i can talk him into gettin my ground effects if i lower it for him...there's always a way to deal...!
                        Hmm.....all I am reading here is a win/win situation.

Originally posted by dahotprotege
                        ahh you shoulda got air bags. Ill get mine this summer. Ill be the lowest pro on this board.
                        While you are scraping the ground, I'll be flying by you.......psssssh

Comment

very true, lol
                          My OLD Car

Comment

I don't want to be that low.....I didn't want to lower it at all but i guess I might.....

Comment

you betta! or else!!!!
                              My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                              X