Lamborguini (sp) Vs Protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lamborguini (sp) Vs Protege

Well there is this really rich dude that lives a few blocks down the street from me, he owns a TT vette, escalade, ferrari, Porsche GT2, and now a Lamborguini Murcielago. Well anyways I seen him driving around yesterday and I wanted to hear and see that thing. SO I followed him around a bit, and that car is pretty loud, V12's sounds so beautiful tho. Anyways he went on to one of the backstreets where there was 2 lanes. We hit a light and I got up next to him. ANd looked over, and he recognized me, (ive talked to him a few times and attempted to race him in my old talon a while back) anyways he rolled down his window and said whats up, I asked him a bit about his car and ****, and I finally asked him to let me run him just so I could see what that thing would do. He laughed and said ok. So light turned green and I launched pretty hard, and he just sat at the light. I kept on it hard and was like 10 cars in front of him, in the middle of second. And I looked in my mirror, and see him coming up FAST. I hit third and VROOOOOOM he totally blew past me. And put like 20 cars on me in like 5 seconds. Holy crap. It was beautiful. Anyways he stopped a bit down the road and waited. I got out and talked to him, and he showed me his car and all. I asked for a ride, and YEA he gave me one. This thing is awesome. We got up to 140 in like 20 seconds. The car is freakin ridiculous. I must have one. But I guess you should expect that kinda performance for a 200k or more car.
    Eat ****.

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
    Well there is this really rich dude that lives a few blocks down the street from me, he owns a TT vette, escalade, ferrari, Porsche GT2, and now a Lamborguini Murcielago. Well anyways I seen him driving around yesterday and I wanted to hear and see that thing. SO I followed him around a bit, and that car is pretty loud, V12's sounds so beautiful tho. Anyways he went on to one of the backstreets where there was 2 lanes. We hit a light and I got up next to him. ANd looked over, and he recognized me, (ive talked to him a few times and attempted to race him in my old talon a while back) anyways he rolled down his window and said whats up, I asked him a bit about his car and ****, and I finally asked him to let me run him just so I could see what that thing would do. He laughed and said ok. So light turned green and I launched pretty hard, and he just sat at the light. I kept on it hard and was like 10 cars in front of him, in the middle of second. And I looked in my mirror, and see him coming up FAST. I hit third and VROOOOOOM he totally blew past me. And put like 20 cars on me in like 5 seconds. Holy crap. It was beautiful. Anyways he stopped a bit down the road and waited. I got out and talked to him, and he showed me his car and all. I asked for a ride, and YEA he gave me one. This thing is awesome. We got up to 140 in like 20 seconds. The car is freakin ridiculous. I must have one. But I guess you should expect that kinda performance for a 200k or more car.

What kinda neighborhood do you live in?

Comment

Thats just awsome. I would have creamed my pants when he flew by.
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I live in an apartment in a middle class neighborhood. A few blocks down tho is Bonnie Brae, where all the rich uppity higher class snobs live. Cheapest house is like $500,000. I am by no means rich at all, just the people in the other neighborhood. At least this guy was cool tho.
        Eat ****.

Comment

kinda like where i used 2 live .., a block away this guy had a diablo, a ferrari , escalade m5 m3 and like 6 porsche's he raced them... and he has 2 houses right next 2 eacother lol

Comment

Yeah I know exactly what you are talking about with the sound of the Lambo's. I was playing golf in Destin one day and the tee box was backed up to a main road. I hear this real odd sounding engine coming and I turn around and blew a load right then. It was a 03 Murcielago, red. Never realized how large those cars are though when you see them next to all the other normal sized ones.

Comment

Good story. I've yet to see one in person, probably never will, either.
              Dan
              dreesemonkey

Comment

dude i couldnt have gotten a ride with him, i would have had to push him out.
                According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

ssssshhhhhhhwwwwiiiiiiinnnnngggg! Those mutha's are sweet! I'd a pushed him out too!
                  "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

i have seen one or two in real life
                    those high class customers would come in my work
                    for a massage or what not when i was working there as an office admin

anyway, one of the guys was real cool and showed me around the car
                    i have pictures of it, and whenever i see some of it, i get the chills

they are by far, very, very beautiful!

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

I did a similar thing back in the day I had my Black V6 mustang...except it was with two Hot Rodded Model-T's. One if them was two stop lights behind me and the other was beside me...this was at about 3am so there was nobody....got my ass kicked so bad. Even by the one that was 2 stop lights behind me.
                      Anyone who wants to throw a 1st gen Protege my way, is welcome.
                      <A HREF="http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11000">Listen to my Protege song or die.</A>

Comment

Working...
                      X