UK BG 323 1.3 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK BG 323 1.3 build

Well the car was bought as a replacement for my sister so I could get Charlie back, but seeing as it's failed it's mot and the braking system is screwed, suspected master cylinder and possibly blocked lines I'm keeping it and going to have some fun with it.... Albeit a little slowly.....

The car.....

The plan for this car once I have somewhere to work on it will be to completely gut it and drop a K8-DE (1.8 V6) into it :grinning: but before that happens I'll be making sure the shell is solid, hence gutting it

End result if all goes according to plan will be a retro sleeper

Well I now have somewhere to work on it now and it'll be getting moved there later on, will have to wait until the weekend before I can really get started

Comment

This is Charlie (my little toy)

Comment

I want your hood, bumpers, hatch with garnish lol... It looks really clean!
        323 log-http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44611

Comment

Lol looks it but it isn't, lots of little things are wrong with the body work but that'll get sorted over winter

Comment

And here she is in her new home

Its a little tight but it's more for storing the car so I can insure another (damn uk laws), I'll get a better pic at the weekend when I start working on her

Comment

I had the same model with the same engine, good DD.

Comment

car looks like a nice start to a good plan.
                -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

It's being built to beat a friends 1/4 mile time, last run he had was around 13sec from a 1 litre but he's done alot more work to his car since that time

Comment

Thinking of running 1000cc bike throttle bodies on the v6 does anyone have experience with them, is 1000cc to big and if not which bike would I be best getting them off? I'm thinking suzuki gsxr or honda cbr

Comment

Sweet ride! UK BG owners are accurate, lol
                      And rare color of body is cool too! Like mine
                      sigpic
                      1990 323s BG 1.6i

Comment

Is it difficult to get KL-ZE ?
                        If You want to put K8 inside You can put KL-ZE, the same work, but effect will be much better.

Comment

Yeah I can but they cost at least twice what a k8 does and I'm on a tight budget (my other project is costing me a small fortune)

Comment

mean loving the glass headlights i want some for mine

1990 Mazda Familia - Daily
                            1985 Mazda Familia XG 2.0 FE3 powered - Project

Comment

Originally posted by karlj View Post
                              Yeah I can but they cost at least twice what a k8 does and I'm on a tight budget (my other project is costing me a small fortune)
                              Yes, I undrestand. Cost is one of the most important thing in projects.
                              I'm asking out of curiosity... how much money cost KL-ZE in England ? I want to see how big is differce between Poland and England.

I will follow progress about project.

Comment

Working...
                              X