In the Track!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the Track!

Hi here in panama our drag strip does not has too much grip! and has some elevation (type of hill) and even with that i won a third place in the 16 seconds cat. here is s apicture about me and mi car! and a my self running against a soch v-tec, ....proto winssss!!!

Hope you like it and greeting from Panama!
    94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Nice headlight, What did it run?

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
      Nice headlight, What did it run?
      16.2 best time! you should check the track.. i think in the states i will be doing about 15.7 or somethimng like that!
      94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Comment

damn that's frigin sweet.
        Did you advance your timing any also?

Damn good job bro..
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Full ahead

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
          damn that's frigin sweet.
          Did you advance your timing any also?

Damn good job bro..
          I did Full ahead advance timming.. al what the distributor could go!

Comment

sweet. always good to see another pro at the track.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

your a big feller' aint ya! gj on the times. what kinda cars were you up against?
              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Sweet. Your at sea level right? Your about where I am.
                Eat ****.

Comment

Nice to see more people with pro's at the track, nice time too
                  Dan
                  dreesemonkey

Comment

Working...
                  X