Forged Internals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forged Internals

Does anyone know where I can find forged rods and pistons. I'm trying to boost my car the right way and I want to run more than 8 lbs. of boost. So what I think and what I was told was forging my internals would be the first step before I drop in the turbo kit. I'm looking to get forged pistons, rods and a thicker head gasket. If anyone knows of a website or a company that manufactures them for the Protoge/PR5 could you please share the info.
    Dean

No Pro, No go! Damn it man!!

forged rods can be bought at www.flyingprotege.com or 'flyinprotege' something like that.

for pistons, contact perfworks at protege5.com
    2003 Spicy MSP

2003 Mazda Protege5 - traded

2001 Mazda MP3 #1476 - sold

Comment

Originally posted by Topher
      forged rods can be bought at www.flyingprotege.com or 'flyinprotege' something like that.

for pistons, contact perfworks at protege5.com

Good looking out. Is your car boosted?
      Dean

Comment

nope...will be one day...i hope.
        2003 Spicy MSP

2003 Mazda Protege5 - traded

2001 Mazda MP3 #1476 - sold

Comment

Would you happen to know anywhere else where I could forged pistons? I couldn't find that place you told me about before. Do you think JE makes some for the protoge? And if you know of anywher to find the thicker head gasket?
          Dean

Comment

It is flyinprotege.com or go to the main site of flyinmiata.com and click on the link for the protege. They run for $720 american

Comment

Working...
            X