Essential Speed turbo kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Essential Speed turbo kit

Has anyone installed one of these kits on their Protoge??? And if yes how do you like it? Does anyone know if you will lose you AC if you have one of the kits installed? And what is the difference between a internal wastgate and a external one? And which one is better? But I'm thinking of getting the Essential Speed stage 2 turbo kit, but I'd just like more info about it, whatever info you guys have I would really appreciate it. And where could I possibly find larger injectors and a stand-alone system or a piggyback sysytem if I may need one?
    Dean

No Pro, No go! Damn it man!!

My P5 is currently at ES getting a Stage 2 kit installed. I bought it used off of a member who is upgrading his setup (forged, bigger turbo, etc.). A bunch of people are running their kit and I haven't heard of anyone having problems with it. The owner, Kevin, is a great guy and is extremely helpfull. We'll see how my kit works out, but I have a lot of confidence.

Comment

Ok cool, wish you the best. Let me know how it came out. I'm working on forging my internals too so I can run more boost boost than 6-12 psi.
      Dean

No Pro, No go! Damn it man!!

Comment

Working...
      X