thinking of a headlight swap, opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thinking of a headlight swap, opinions?

my question is, will projectors from a 92-95 civic work(i know, its a civic), or a crx? i was also thinking of the mirage swap that i saw. what do you guys think?
    i hate being broke!

as far as interswapping honda parts, i believe the one who'd be able to directly answer that would be tweeaks, however, just go to the junkyard and take the measurements and find out. maybe all it takes is some custom wiring or drilling, maybe it's a complete ****in waste of time. the only thing we can say is it might or might not fit.. i doubt anybody's tried it. the mirage headlights would ONLY be viable if you already have a 94 protege, or if you did a hood and grille swap on a 90-93 protege. and even at that, it'd mean your 90-93 headlights and brackets, 90-93 grille and 90-93 hood would be all but trash.
    peace

Comment

actually I have no idea. Civic lights would also be better to do with a '94 with the way they slant....I don't really have any idea though...

I'm just going to go with the E36 projectors w/ angeleyes..they can be gotten for less than $200.

At one time I was considering using accord one piecers, but never really looked into it too much. There would have to be a custom grille made, among other things...

Comment

i realize that it would definately be custom. i already have an idea for the grille, since half of all my exterior mods will be custom one-off pieces. i did worry about the slant of the lights. maybe the crx.
        i hate being broke!

Comment

well go off and try something. this sounds like a cool project. if you have a digicam take lots of pics.

maybe an interga one piece. you will have to customized the fender anyways.
          When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
          Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
          Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
          So his engine he goosed
          With much too much boost,
          And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Working...
          X