Stop Light Check Relay burnt up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop Light Check Relay burnt up

Today I was finishing up my speaker install and all of a sudden now I have no stop lights. I did some checking and testing and come to find out I need a Stop Light Check Relay. I found the old one on the relay panel under the dash but I'm having trouble finding a new one. Would any one happen to have a P/n for it?
    1988 323 GTX - "Miss Becky" - VJ-11, Autometer Sport Comp boost gauge, Sachs Clutch, K&N Air Filter. Freshly rebuilt engine with Clevite Bearings, Fel-Pro Gaskets and NGKs, 2.5" Exhaust from turbo back with a Turbo muffler.

1970 Chevelle SS - "Krista"/"ALMYDOE" - restored from the ground up, 350/350, lowered 2" frnt 1" rear, flowmaster 40 series, Holley Street Avenger, GMPP intake, American Racing Torqlites. (Ported and Polished ZZ4 Aluminum Heads coming soon)

Pick n Pull. Or Trevor Christian. Or yahoo gtx list and see if Bob has one in his vast spares lot.

Comment

Thanks, I was actually able to repair the part. A trace on the circuit board internally was broke so I just soldered it back together and viola :D
      1988 323 GTX - "Miss Becky" - VJ-11, Autometer Sport Comp boost gauge, Sachs Clutch, K&N Air Filter. Freshly rebuilt engine with Clevite Bearings, Fel-Pro Gaskets and NGKs, 2.5" Exhaust from turbo back with a Turbo muffler.

1970 Chevelle SS - "Krista"/"ALMYDOE" - restored from the ground up, 350/350, lowered 2" frnt 1" rear, flowmaster 40 series, Holley Street Avenger, GMPP intake, American Racing Torqlites. (Ported and Polished ZZ4 Aluminum Heads coming soon)

Comment

Working...
      X