Whose car is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whose car is this?

Anyone know anything about this car? I really like the way it looks (other than the decals all over the place) and I want to find more pictures if possible. I especially like the amber lights down in the front bumper... reminds me of the new Z.

the car was built by Tri-Point Engineering . Shauna Marinus races it in the Touring car series . Heres are some links to check out
    Domain for Sale. TripointEngineering.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
    Motegi MR12 rims in gold
    Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
    MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
    Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
    P5 front conversion with side skirts

Comment

It's not rice, it's race.
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

i acutally watched her race on a vacation trip last summer it was on tv she came in second to a bmw m3.

Comment

wow a fast protege? Interesting
          My OLD Car

Comment

yup, bonaccorsi's is bad too
            I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

Comment

Working...
            X