What is this 88 GT worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this 88 GT worth?

So I've noticed this 88 323 GT for sale on CL for quite awhile, and although it looks really clean, the price seems awfully high. If I had an accurate number of what it's worth I may shoot the guy an offer. Says it has 'low miles" but doesn't state exactly how many....So what is the ballpark figure on one of these?

It looks to be in great shape. If it's factory mint, it may be woth that much, but $3k is more realistic. Maybe a bit more depending on records and condition.
    sigpic
    1992 Familia GT-X
    1988 323 GTX
    2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
    2014 Civic Touring

Comment

GT in above average+ condition would be a fair $2,500 car if everything is working and in acceptable shape. I mean, don't expect the ASA suspension to work, LONG worn out... and unfortunately so fa none of the shock/strut companies are interested in helping find a way to make them work. Its the actual strut that wears out, no the solenoids/controls. I have (3) complete ASA systems stashed.

with only 1,300 or so brought to the Us & Canada combined. they are rare. Especially after all the Fast-Tiva Festiva guys went nuts and moved on to Capri XR-2s.. Not many of them left knocking around.

the things I look at are based on what is NOT available:

1. ASA suspension still there? even if worn out, the complete system is a find.

2. Interior materials are long gone. So if the seats/materials are roached... going to have to be a custom/1-off deal and not "stock".

3. Doors... especially in the rust belt areas door, unabused doors... are hard to find.

4. Moonroof (non-glass) panels... a functioning, not rusted OE moonroof panel is worth $$

5. Digital or Analog gauge clusters. If its got a digital dash that works its worth $$ and then sell it and get an analog one that tells you something... lol

Beyond that look for abusive mods, hock repairs the usual stuff for an "OE" performance cars.

The car looks very clear and nice... anything over $3,500 without proof of engine, suspension, interior mods.. not so much.

Rob

Comment

Working...
      X