Picking up my second BF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picking up my second BF

Tomorrow I'm hitching up the trailer and going to pick up my second BF its a white 88 GTX, its the same car that my engine and seats came out of. the guy who owns it decided that its time to give it up and I'm going to bring her home tomorrow. I will take pics along the way for everyone
    1988 323 GTX - "Miss Becky" - VJ-11, Autometer Sport Comp boost gauge, Sachs Clutch, K&N Air Filter. Freshly rebuilt engine with Clevite Bearings, Fel-Pro Gaskets and NGKs, 2.5" Exhaust from turbo back with a Turbo muffler.

1970 Chevelle SS - "Krista"/"ALMYDOE" - restored from the ground up, 350/350, lowered 2" frnt 1" rear, flowmaster 40 series, Holley Street Avenger, GMPP intake, American Racing Torqlites. (Ported and Polished ZZ4 Aluminum Heads coming soon)

From whom did you buy it?

Comment

A while back when I was sourcing parts for my engine I found out that a close friend of mine's cousin had a GTX and I'm getting that car car from him today.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk
      1988 323 GTX - "Miss Becky" - VJ-11, Autometer Sport Comp boost gauge, Sachs Clutch, K&N Air Filter. Freshly rebuilt engine with Clevite Bearings, Fel-Pro Gaskets and NGKs, 2.5" Exhaust from turbo back with a Turbo muffler.

1970 Chevelle SS - "Krista"/"ALMYDOE" - restored from the ground up, 350/350, lowered 2" frnt 1" rear, flowmaster 40 series, Holley Street Avenger, GMPP intake, American Racing Torqlites. (Ported and Polished ZZ4 Aluminum Heads coming soon)

Comment

Heres a few pics of my newest addition to my fleet, the body is extremely straight, and I got lucky cause there are some old school OZ wheels on it and I got a brand new set of ARP head studs that are still wrapped up in the box I'll take some better pics tomorrow in the light.

Last edited by chevyboy_0; 12-15-2011, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Nice score

Comment

Hi Chevyboy,

Any news on the white BF?
            What is your plan with the car?

Regards
            Adin
            mazda stands by you

Comment

Wow....I am envious ! Turn it into something great and keep updating the pics.

Comment

Working...
              X