miata relation to a bg chassis pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

miata relation to a bg chassis pro

is there any relation in the two? i know certain engine parts can be use in the DOHC motors, but can other parts be used? suspension, brakes, etc..?
    i hate being broke!

I think that some of the motor parts are all that interchange, nothing else i'm not sure though..... I know that some of the interior buttons like the Defrost button and the like are the same, but I think thats with most mazdas...

Comment

there's a few random things that are shared, but for the most part, the entire cars are different.

the complete shortblock is the same. the rear disk brakes were shared with some of the earlier Miatas. A few other little things, but thats about it.
      "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
      -93 MR2, 129 ES
      ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
      Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

belt driven things wont work since the block is mounted longitudially I believe.

headers, and intake dont eithier since the go front to back and vise versa.

I know this has been covered before.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

What if a two piece header was bought for a miata then made a custom down pipe instead of using the miata one....oh well its not worth it anyways since you can get headers made for the pro.....what about a turbo manifold that has really short runners and doesn't stick out that much that might work.

Comment

Working...
          X