looking for some headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for some headers

hey waz up? i'm looking for some headers 4-2-1 or 4-1 headers for my 1.6L but can't find them any help form you guyz and girls
    or even if you had them custom made can you tell where????

thanks
    "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he how in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper, and the father of lost children. And I will strike down thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to destroy my brother. And they shall know my name is the lord when I raise my vengeance upon them."
    Ezekiel 25:17
    from Pulp Fiction

i think obx makes a header for the 1.6 ... dont know their website though

Comment

At corksport they have headers for 1.8 and 2.0L.,I didn't see for 1.6L. If you want to check them out it's www.corksport.com.
      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

you were right

yep mazdachic, thanks for the lowdown, i found pletora of goodies always at corksport, but they don't have the headers i need, let me ask , you got a 1.6L too???
        "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he how in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper, and the father of lost children. And I will strike down thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to destroy my brother. And they shall know my name is the lord when I raise my vengeance upon them."
        from Pulp Fiction

Comment

bro you so totally rock!!!!

apparently obx makes the headers cause they list them in their website ( by the way the www is www.obxracingsports.com ) but you cannot just order directly from the website, apparently you have to contact a distributor near to you.... but hey thanks man you made my day....say what protege you own a 1.6L too???
          from Pulp Fiction

Comment

Yea i own a 1.6L too!

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

yeah i have a little motor too, i have links to header at work ill post em if you dont find some by tonight.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

yeah i ahve a 1.6 auto 99 lx ... welcome to the board btw

Comment

Originally posted by Drackonn
                  yeah i ahve a 1.6 auto 99 lx ... welcome to the board btw
                  Yea i'm rude welcome man!

Comment

just real quick is your 1.6 a manual or automatic?

Comment

i have an LX auto..... but shhhhh keep it a secret
                      Last edited by protege1.6; 02-25-2004, 05:16 PM.
                      from Pulp Fiction

Comment

dont try to work the motor ... you arent going to get much power out of it ... or you can try, no one here has tried because it seems like a waste of time but just a heads up

Comment

but at least i should get decent power from the 103 hp to around 120 with some headers, exhaust, and intake bolt ons dont you think????
                          from Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by protege1.6
                            but at least i should get decent power from the 103 hp to around 120 with some headers, exhaust, and intake bolt ons dont you think????
                            Maybe, but a high 17 and a mid 17 don't feel different at all!
                            Looking for an MP3 ECU, possibly swap for P5 ECU or shoot me a price

Comment

but 17 is 17... no matter where you stick it.
                              and if you get a modded tranny... like where YOU can set the stall rpm.. then you're all set.
                              - given.. if you can get a 5spd.. that's probably the best idea.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                              RB springs
                              Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                              MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Working...
                              X