2 kills for my protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 kills for my protege

well was at the hang out last week, know this is old but i just got the chance to post what happened, and w/e walked around and looked for some hondas to beat up on, found a 2 door civic 2000 to run but he told me he wants me to run his boy's accord first and see how i do, so w/e me and his boy go out to run first off the guys dumb because he has 2 people in the car with him, so we go out of the hole and i think he was whooped by like 7 to 8 cars, i stopped racing at 3rd gear, homeboi comes back around with no people in his car and says he wants a rematch with him solo in the car so i give it to him, again we go out of the hole first i had half a car on him,second had 2 cars, third had 5 cars and just kept pulling, we come back and his boy in the civic backdowns and says i'll whoop him, come to find out the accord has a H22 with intake headers and exhaust, non v-tec, then they set me up with there friend who has a 2 door civic turbo, with a supposedly blown motor so we go line up and i told him yo out of the hole since you got turbo, so we race first i had him by a fender, second by a car length third by car and a half then towards the middle of my fourth he finally pulls and passes me by half a car, but by then i was already hitting the brake, as we pull back to the parking lot the boy in the accord comes to me and says wow for a stock car your fast, my boy with the turbo civic says you whooped him, i told him thanx and walked off, god i love being a sleeper
    92 323 with KF-ZE V6 swap done by me, cold air intake, 2 1/4 header back piping, ported throttle body with spacer, NOW FOR SALE FOR $2500, email me at dezznuts59@aol.com

im pretty sure the h22 has to be vtec unless he swapped the head and that would just be retarded so the accord was probably talking **** but good kills.

Comment

h22 is vtec, so yeah talking ****, why would someone mod down.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

The h22 is Vtec, and i don't understand what would be the point of downgrading a vtec.? Something dosen't make since!
        "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Good kills! Any 1/4 times for the Protege?
          -Robert
          '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

after rereading that again blown motor ... you cant move with a blown motor so im a little confused

Comment

so was i, i knew it wasn't a blown motor, the guy was saying that just to get me to run him, as for the h22 there are h22 without vtecs but there from the older preludes, but i know he was vtec cuz you heard that bitch, no biggie for me they both got beat
              92 323 with KF-ZE V6 swap done by me, cold air intake, 2 1/4 header back piping, ported throttle body with spacer, NOW FOR SALE FOR $2500, email me at dezznuts59@aol.com

Comment

The kid witht the turbo civic told him he had a blown turbo but after the race the story changed so thats why he was calling bs all along. Yeah got two nice kills on sunday night myself. Me and urban are trying to rep for the first gens.

Comment

Well good job then on your kills....I hate B.S talkers out on the streets....i like sleepers!

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

good job on the kills, but my friend had an old not vtec prelude ... they are a 2.0 not the 2.2 ...

Comment

Originally posted by Drackonn
                      good job on the kills, but my friend had an old not vtec prelude ... they are a 2.0 not the 2.2 ...
                      I was getting ready to post the same thing..kid down the street has the 2.0 no vtec....

Comment

yup me and wickedlx are probably the only n/a proteges out here that are fast, unless theres any others on this board if so **** let us know we looking for more proteges, well vtec or non i still whooped him plus the week before that i raced a 93 2door with the h22 vtec motor and spanked his ass up to, so zoom zoom zoom

Comment

Working...
                        X