Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chrysler ME FOUR TWELVE the Ultimate Supercar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chrysler ME FOUR TWELVE the Ultimate Supercar!

Has any body heard or seen the chrysler me four twevle its supposed to have and 850hp quattro turbocharged V-12 engine will be built by AMG and supposed to be around $500,000. Which is by the way cheaper than a enzo by about 195,000 and is in a whole different class of its own near the veyron
    it has a 0-60 of 2.5, 0-100 of 6.1 and top speed of 248 which is as close to the performance of the bugatti Veyron as you can get and 500,000 cheaper too.
    Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

yeah, it was built for the purpose of reaching 60 mph in 2.9s (not 2.5s) by not having to shift into 2nd until 62 mph. incredible car plus it looks like a spaceship inside.

"The 7-speed Ricardo Double Clutch Transmission was developed specifically for this vehicle and features the latest double wet-clutch technology and electronic control strategy. The exclusive ME Four-Twelve transmission delivers uninterrupted torque to the rear wheels with 200 millisecond shift times."
    95 ES
    05 S60R

Comment

It will never see the light of day.

And it looks like ****.
      2003 Mini Cooper S
      2000 Protege ES
      H-stock

Comment

Originally posted by David

It will never see the light of day.

And it looks like ****.
        Ditto on this one. Chrysler might have a hell of an engine in there, but the car over all is not that great. Ferrari has about 50 years ahead of Chrysler in quality detail and customer satisfaction. If it took more then a year longer to launch the Mercedes-McLaren SLR, do you have any idea how long this will take. Cars in this segment have 50% of surviving, meaning actually making it from a concept to a road going version, and then turn in profit. Otherwise, its just a concept. Chrysler is way too late to jump on exotic car bandwagon. Ford GT, and SLR just barely made, and whatever else DCX as whole will try will be simply too late. Even though Mercedes part has a rich racing heritage to back up thier claims, Chrysler has got nothing.
        "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Working...
        X