If you own a 2nd gen 1.5L and want a turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you own a 2nd gen 1.5L and want a turbo

If you own a 2nd gen and have a 1.5L or 1.8L and live out in Arizona, but I really was looking for someone with a 1.5L, I know a guy out in Arizona from MAmotorsports who can make a complete turbo kit and set everything up for your car. Ofcourse you would have to discuss price and so forth with him, which won't be bad, because your car would be mainly the research model...
    So if there is anyone with a 2nd gen protege with a 1.5L or 1.8L in Arizona then get in contact with me and I can hook you up with the guy.

If there are any 1st gens in the area of Arizona that are looking for a similar project feal free to shout at me also ...

thanks
    Bruce
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

check your pm's bruce...

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
    If you own a 2nd gen and have a 1.5L or 1.8L and live out in Arizona, but I really was looking for someone with a 1.5L, I know a guy out in Arizona from MAmotorsports who can make a complete turbo kit and set everything up for your car. Ofcourse you would have to discuss price and so forth with him, which won't be bad, because your car would be mainly the research model...
    So if there is anyone with a 2nd gen protege with a 1.5L or 1.8L in Arizona then get in contact with me and I can hook you up with the guy.

If there are any 1st gens in the area of Arizona that are looking for a similar project feal free to shout at me also ...

thanks
    Bruce
    Almost there

jdm tails... check
    jdm bumper... check
    ms lip... check
    ms grill... check
    ms sideskirts... check
    ms rear skirts... check
    ms spoiler... check
    ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
    Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Hey Bro , check your pm's ...

I spoke to Beau at MAmotorsports and he said that he was running some errands. So when you get a chance, just give him a shout.

I think he can get a good turbo set up going on your 1.5L .. Then we can see about maybe him getting some other 1.5L guys refered over.
      At least this way 1.5L guys may have a turbo option that they can set up on there protege and get more power out of the 1.5L

Bruce
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
      X