Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Can some one help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can some one help me?

hey does any one know any exhaust shops. i wanna see how much i can get a Mandral bent exhaust with a high flow cat (so my car doesnt make my hearing go lol) from my dp (were the 1st cat is) to my axle back??? and if u know any good shops how much u guys think itll run me???

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
    mods:
    --Ms Axle back EXHAUST
    --Injen Intake (color Blue)
    --Thumpity Thump In the Trunkity Trunk

there is a shop on 441 south of griffin in hollywood/davie. they got a whole bunch of muffler art outside. yeah, i know its far from you but they are good. you can often see the guys bend the pipes in the shop for trucks, mustangs or whatever else. don't know how much it will run you but good luck getting them to look at your car if you drive up, they are always busy. i think its called "mad hatter" or something like that. call 411 and ask.

then there is mufflers 4 less on 441 south of hollywood blvd. but i doubt they are any good. those are the only 2 shops that come to mind right now.
    <B>Dima</B>
    Intense Performance
    South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
    1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
    Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
    Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

I have a great guy at a great shop for you and everyone else in the club. U need to mention i sent you and tell him you're in the Mazda club along with what car you drive etc.
      He will then contact me to confirm that you really are in the club so that not anybody can go over there claiming to be a member to get a better deal.
      The place is Lentz Auto and owned by Maurice & his dad. Its on University, just south of griffin. People like Tim, and Angel from Selective Styles go there too.
      So call him i guess and ask what you need to know, then plan on driving down there early some time coz its far from you but very worth it. They are not very busy most days. Number is 954.252.2222

NOTE: This guy is the only mechanic I trust with my 323 in South Florida for the time being!
      Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
      262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
      ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Working...
      X