accord vs mazda6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accord vs mazda6

sadly, i got one of dem ricerish friends.... and hes arguing that accord is better than mazda6... what do you think guys?

and he's also said that a civic is better than a protege.... now i KNOW thats not true...

http://www.zero-technologies.com

They are both great cars. Biased people are morons.
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

I think that the civic and accord are very nice cars, and whether you like those or Mazdas better is completely a matter of personal preference. Which one do YOU like better? That's which one it is.

Comment

I like both, i guess it just depends on your style, i like mazda i guess because you don't see alot of them being fixed up like all the Honda's running around.....
        "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

I think it is up the actual person that is purchasing the car. You have to remeber that a lot of the time people like specific things.
          I personally love Mazda's styling tactics. There cars look exotic and they look like they cost twice as much as they usually do. I think the 3 is really a nice car, the 6 is pretty good to, depending on color.
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

My friend has a 6 and has had A LOT of problems with it, they had sent someone this past week from mazda north america to look at the car it's been in the shop that much. Mazda doesn't even know how to fix it.

So I'd go with the Accord The 6 looks nice, has a great interior, but has some bugs that need to be ironed out
            Dan
            dreesemonkey

Comment

Let's Compare the numbers

Say you are talking about the 03-04 models

Mazda 6s Honda Accord ES V6
              HP 220 240
              Torque 192 212
              0-60 6.9 6.2
              1/4 Mile 15.4 14.5

If speed is your only concern choose the accord
              that said,i personaly would test drive the hell out of both of them before i could decide.
              1992 Mazda Protege LX w/Primer spots
              Plus new
              1991 Mazda Protege LX w/138,000mi

Comment

Oops that doesn't look right
                Plus new

Comment

However, the Mazda 6 has much better exterior/interior styling than the Accord IMO....
                  -------------------------
                  '91 LX
                  '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
                  -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
                  well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

I don't like the big chrome strip at the top of the grill. But I love the rest of the car especially the Dual exhaust.
                    Plus new

Comment

Honda > Mazda

In terms of straight line, the new 6spd V6 accord is a high 14 car. The Mazda6 will not keep up. Also the Mazda6 is a Ford motor right? Yuck
                      Looking for an MP3 ECU, possibly swap for P5 ECU or shoot me a price

Comment

Originally posted by Replica
                        Also the Mazda6 is a Ford motor right? Yuck
                        Once again:
                        Biased peoplea are morons.
                        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
                          Once again:
                          Biased peoplea are morons.
                          Not biased.

Had a 93 Ford Taurus blow up 2 motors by 78,000 miles. The car was garage kept and always maintained. Although that is a "Vulcan" motor and the newer ones are different I hope.

People that have a bias against biased people are morons.
                          Looking for an MP3 ECU, possibly swap for P5 ECU or shoot me a price

Comment

what does a ford tarus have to do with a comparison between a mazda 6 and honda accord...just curious
                            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

The 3.0 V6 used in the Mazda6 only uses a Ford block. Everything else on it is Mazda engineered. The heads use VVT unlike any Ford engine. So, it is not simply a Ford.
                              Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Working...
                              X