photoshop question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

photoshop question

I have photoshop 7 and am trying to photoshop my car... the only problem is I can't seem to find the paint bucket, in order to fill in colour onto a surface... as in "step 2, make it white", I can't because i don,t have the bucket... how the hell do I find the paint bucket???

went to photoshop help site... bucket tool will not appear in bitmap images... my bad!

Comment

Click and hold your mouse pointer on the sixth button down on the right on the tools bar. You have the choice between the gradient tool or the paint bucket tool.

Dan
      dreesemonkey

Comment

thanx

Comment

you don't want to usethe paint bucket to color the layer anyway. it works best if you use the cahnnel mixer or color balance

Comment

finally is saw that thread and that's what i did

Comment

never heard of not being able to use hte bucket with a file i know u cant change the colors and stuff sinc eht colors are indexed (mostly with gifs) but if you run into that prob again... just go image>mode> RGB and it will become able to be edited. or CMYK if its for print.

Comment

okay guys, understand that I do not need help anymore... thanks to all... would love to post them but they're too big... anyone got an email I could send them to and you post them for me???

Comment

you can resize them in photoshop to fit. choose .jpg and the 7 or 8 for the quality. or check your PM and I have given you an e-mail address to send them to and I will post

Comment

Working...
                  X