wtf mate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf mate!

So I need "P175/70R13 82S" tires for my SOHC according to my owners manual. Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can learn about what the hell "P175/70R13 82S" means/is.

And yes, I have completed the Trifecta (faq, search, read old posts) but I couldn't find anything

its tire size homie

175 width, 70 is sidewall and 13 wheel size
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

oh you mean the 82s, thats prolly just some kind of speed rating or sompin i have no clue.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

the 82 is the load rating (the higher the load rating, the more weight it can bear). 82 btw is 1046 lbs.
        s is the "speed rating", and S is rated for 112mph

edit: also, the 70 is the ratio in percent of the sidewall in comparison to the width of the tire. . . in this case . . . 70 percent of 175
        Last edited by JProtege; 02-25-2004, 05:10 PM.
        Tag Team

Comment

Working...
        X