sandblast cabinet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sandblast cabinet

Hopefully this appeases the forum rulers,I think its a Great deal,must pick up.got extra stickon glass protectors ,tips,like new really except a beer bottle dropped on the glass view and cracked it (fine)hows $125 bucks sound?I want it gone.heres a linkhttp://www.princessauto.com/pal/product/8046492/Sandblast-Cabinets/Floor-Model-Sandblasting-Cabinet#tabs-3 gta area.http://www.princessauto.com/pal/prod...asting-Cabinet
    Last edited by nickz; 03-30-2012, 08:01 PM.

You need the proper pics. See rules for details and get this fixed ASAP. Thanks
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

lock it down my friend,sorry.

Comment

Nm. You said pick up only so I'll let it go. Can't fake something you see in person lol
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Good price, I would take it if I didn't just get one last week.
          sigpic
          1992 Familia GT-X
          1988 323 GTX
          2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
          2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Where are you located?
            -Dave

Comment

Working...
            X