mudding in the pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mudding in the pro

today i went mudding in my pro it was fun. i had my car sideways at 40 mph and then bottomed out like 4 times. my friend got stuck in his truck but i never did anybody else ever done this?
    i is dumb

no we usally like our cars intact, youll probally have your ball joints wheel bearing and alot of other stuff like struts go out on you soon and hopefully you didnt rip you exhast off
    No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Not exactly, but, heh.
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

well thats a start but mine was completely covered in mud and it looked like i was a redneck and to semtex if that crap messes up ill buy new ones and fix it and it would be worth it
        i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Semtex
          no we usally like our cars intact, youll probally have your ball joints wheel bearing and alot of other stuff like struts go out on you soon and hopefully you didnt rip you exhast off

Yeah screw that i just replaced 2 wheel bearings and both ball joints at 120 a pop,

Comment

tempos work well dont they semtex
            Pewter Silver 92 DX 5 Spd 1.8L SOHC
            -Stainless steel MagnaFlow exhaust with a double walled tip.
            -205/50/15 Bridgestone Potenza RE910 rubber
            -B&M Short Throw Shifter
            -MX-3 GS front seats
            -Front an Rear upper strut braces

(LOOKING FOR A CAI FOR MY SOHC !!!!)
            (GT-X on the way as I type)

Comment

if you could keep them out of the ditch

Comment

hehe, nothing like a car that comes bastardized from the factory :p:. i had alot of fun in my protege doing lowspeed doughnuts in a pasture.. took 30 solid minutes of pressure washing just to see white again on that puppy . got the **** all over the sides, the hood, the under carriage.. EVERYWHERE. this is what inspires you when you're in the butt crack of kentucky and have nothing to do but sit in a field and drink.. only somehow the protege ended up into that equation . as far as 40 mph in a field.. ball joints and suspension are the least of your worries.. finding a rock at exactly the wrong time will leave you without a car if you're wreckless enough. the protege is a resiliant car, but sometimes, even with all season tires, you're gonna get stuck... we had to pull the poor thing out with shovels and 2 by 4's once the beer wore off :p:
                peace

Comment

That's awesome! Next time take some pics!
                  My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                  - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

ok well im prolly gonna go and doit again on friday. if i do, ill take some pics
                    i is dumb

Comment

did you convert that thing to awd.

mudd is for rednecks in trucks and amc's dude....your gonna kill the pro.

then again what do i know, i ran my pro into a parking block doing powerslides int he snow...
                      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Goin' muddin in an $800 car. Sweet! I want to get an old 80's camaro and do that!
                        Looking for an MP3 ECU, possibly swap for P5 ECU or shoot me a price

Comment

if you could keep them out of the ditch
                          yer the one who ripped the ebrake up on me lol
                          Pewter Silver 92 DX 5 Spd 1.8L SOHC
                          -Stainless steel MagnaFlow exhaust with a double walled tip.
                          -205/50/15 Bridgestone Potenza RE910 rubber
                          -B&M Short Throw Shifter
                          -MX-3 GS front seats
                          -Front an Rear upper strut braces

(LOOKING FOR A CAI FOR MY SOHC !!!!)
                          (GT-X on the way as I type)

Comment

Originally posted by demoninvictus
                            as far as 40 mph in a field.. ball joints and suspension are the least of your worries.. finding a rock at exactly the wrong time will leave you without a car if you're wreckless enough. the protege is a resiliant car

maybe this is why your pro died

Comment

part of the fun of driving a 1st gen is that you can beat on it like hell...
                              My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                              - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X