WTB Two First Gen Proteges!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Two First Gen Proteges!

Whats up guys!? My family and i have fallen on hard times as of late, to combat this, My fincee and i are selling our subaru this upcoming week so as to have the funds to move into a new place. I have successfully talked her into letting me find an automatic Protege LX for her, and a 5speed for me! Im located in st. George, utah and am willing to travel a bit to get what i want. These will both be used to transport children so a safe and reliable vehicle is a must. Im comin backkkkk! Lets see whatcha got Clubprotege.
    Serenity's Dead.

Welcome home!
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Welcome back. I too have been on the lookout for another protege lx. Hope you find one soon. You gonna do another infini one?
      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Probably not another infini clone, nah. A gtx swap down the road maybe. For now i just need a few reliable cars tyat i can do the work on myself.
        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

welcome back!

Comment

I'm expanding my scope a bit. We need two cars under 1500$. Hers has to be an automatic. Mine must be a stick. NBg chassis is a plus but we will consider other makes if they are a good deal
            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Take her to bed with ya and teach her how to drive stick!!! LMAO!!!
              No disrespect intended...(wink)
              91 GT- Li'l Bee (under construction)
              2013 Honda Accord V6 coupe - 14.7 sec. 1/4 mile

New Thread:
              Wilyb's 91 Pro GT Rebuild: Li'l B: http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...Rebuild-Li-l-B

Old Threads:

WilyB's 93 GT rebuild worklog : http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...-93-GT-rebuild
              My FE3 worklog thread:http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...ighlight=wilyb

sigpic

Comment

Subaru issold and i have cash in hand boys n girls. Someone sell me a car!
                Serenity's Dead.

Comment

well i couldnt find a protege heh. i do own a ka24de now tho joo guys can probably delete this
                  Serenity's Dead.

Comment

^ you poor bastard
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Lolz. Dood I scored a running 5speed twincam ka for 1000 buckroos. Its a coupe, but still. And I'm so close to las grgas that if I get tired of it, ill stick an obscene price on the window and park it at drift events until some silly kid with too much of mommy n daddys money takes it hehe. It was fate, to be sure. I'm wearing my miata and protege keys on my neck for good CARma, and three days ago this 240 pulls out in front of me as I'm driving looking for beater cars for sale. I met a crew of silvia people with a garage full of extra parts for me to pillage, and their showing me the ropes as well. The only lx bg chassis I could find was like 4 hours away at a dealership that wanted 3 grand for it...ugh. so even though I'm sad I don't get another pro, I think this is gonna work out
                      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

pics of said vehicle
                        91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Working...
                        X