Custom LCD Screen thanks to Protege Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom LCD Screen thanks to Protege Garage

here it is. will have other pics this weekend of it installed...
    2000 Midnight Blue ES

SPONSORED BY PROTEGE GARAGE

Awsome! Can't wait to see it installed.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

nice but wtf is protege garage? is that leather or rubber or whatever on the sides of that piece where the dimples are? pretty sexy

Comment

Wow that's a freaking hot install. I'm a little where is the head unit going to be?
        Dan
        dreesemonkey

Comment

same question here.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Dammit, I was hoping to be the first one on here. But yeah, are you moving the head unit or just getting rid of it altogether?

Comment

the head unit was moved to the glove box... mounted and then carpeted. the dvd player is facing the passenger foot well.... abover the heating duct at the front under the seat. and the xbox will be under the drivers seat. the screen/bezel will be here only on monday due to a shipping error. but i will post pics as soon as it is installed...
              arul
              2000 Midnight Blue ES

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                nice but wtf is protege garage? is that leather or rubber or whatever on the sides of that piece where the dimples are? pretty sexy
                protege garage is a online store started by some of the guys on msprotege.com.
                and the dimples were on the bezel in the 99-00 proteges. so those are the stock look.
                2000 Midnight Blue ES

Comment

Originally posted by jaisai01
                  the head unit was moved to the glove box... mounted and then carpeted. the dvd player is facing the passenger foot well.... abover the heating duct at the front under the seat. and the xbox will be under the drivers seat. the screen/bezel will be here only on monday due to a shipping error. but i will post pics as soon as it is installed...
                  arul
                  Any pics of head unit and DVD, or should I wait for those too? And is this just for DVD, or will you be doing navigation and music and stuff like that with it too?

Comment

very nice looking
                    how'd you mold the shape into the console? bondo?

i'm still a year or so away from being able to afford a 7" touchscreen and carputer...

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                    RB springs
                    Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                    MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

i found a way for my xbox to be used for a navigation device. soo i am gonan look into tahta. as for teh moment i am jsut gonna be using a dvd player. that is mounted under the passenger front seat. i will post pics on monday with everything. wanna get the install done b4 i go taking pics. will keep u posted
                      2000 Midnight Blue ES

Comment

very nice..
                        make sure to take pics of the whole install process, too..
                        maybe all the wiring specs too?

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                        RB springs
                        Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                        MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

ok i got pics of the install. i will post the how to later this week when i am done with my 25 page orangic chem paper......
                          heres the link to the pics....

check it out. also rate my ride... and sign the guestbook
                          2000 Midnight Blue ES

Comment

Looks nice but do you have any more pictures?

Comment

Working...
                            X