Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

CLUB MEET : Friday, Feb 27, 2004 : Our private "new" spot @ Tower Shops!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CLUB MEET : Friday, Feb 27, 2004 : Our private "new" spot @ Tower Shops!!!

Hey guys!
    I hope to see a lot of faces at tomorrows meet. LET'S HAVE THE GREATEST TURNOUT OF 2004 COZ WE HAVE ALL THE ROOM IN THE WORLD!
    I have talked with Tower Shops Parking officials and we have bought a whole row for this months meet. Its the next row over from the Corvette guys, where that huge Goodwill trailer is parked.
    I'll be there at 4:30ish to cone off and rope off both sides of the lot so that only people we know and/or like can park in our spaces.
    I encourage everyone to show up as early as you can to benefit as much as possible from our "new" meeting area while we have daylight. Bring the family, bring the kids, bring the pets.
    We can have this area roped off till 10pm and can disallow anyone to park there if we so choose.
    Four club members have already donated $1/car in advance to pay for the use of this lot and more donations will definitely be appreciated.
    See you all soon.
    Regards,
    Vlad
    Last edited by Devl323; 02-26-2004, 05:32 PM.
    Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
    262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
    ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Alright I'll definitely be there. I'll try and get there early.
    Dean

No Pro, No go! Damn it man!!

Comment

hope to see everybody at towers tonight.
      <B>Dima</B>
      Intense Performance
      South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
      1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
      Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
      Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

Well guys I apologize. I really want to come but I forgot like an idiot to fix my kit I dont want to drive down the road with it flapping at 85mph.
        Sagaris

Comment

curses! Well Ima be there, and I got my kit fixed!
          My OLD Car

Comment

sorry I didn't make it guys. I was way to tired to drive anywhere after job hunting this week and interviews today. at least I paid my dollar for the spot

Comment

yeah sorry i haven't been to anything lately, but Mr. Jack Daniels and Mr. Jim Beams asked me to hang out last night and tonight, so I was unable to drive....I promise I will make it to the next intense end of the month meeting....
              2000 DX, Blue
              Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
              2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

As promised...I even touched up each pic so that they all look good.

EDIT: My friend gave me some space on his server, so I uploaded the files there...there shouldn't be any more problems accessing the pics.
                Last edited by Black Majik MSP; 02-28-2004, 07:23 PM.
                Ryan

Thinking of getting an MSP?...check out the PROS & CONS
                Want an IC sprayer for your MSP?...make your own for under $10

Forge Motorsport
                42 Draft Designs

Comment

matt you need to stop drinkin!
                  Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                    matt you need to stop drinkin!

yes, yes, especially that "Mr. Jack Daniels and Mr. Jim Beams" are not members of Intense Performance.

Majic, imagestation site doesn't load even when you copy and paste the link. did you check permissions on the folder. also, i would appreciate it if you burn me a CD with those pics since it'll take me untill I am 75 to download all those pics to my pc. I'll give you a blank cdr if you want. burn them for me if you get a chance and bring them to kmart where we will meet next friday. thanks.

And it was and excellent turnout this friday night. Unfortunately we were missing a few key members but they had good excuses. Hopefully everybody that were there will continue to come. Thank you and great job everyone.
                    <B>Dima</B>
                    Intense Performance
                    South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
                    1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
                    Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
                    Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

Originally posted by YellowMP5
                      Majic, imagestation site doesn't load even when you copy and paste the link. did you check permissions on the folder. also, i would appreciate it if you burn me a CD with those pics since it'll take me untill I am 75 to download all those pics to my pc. I'll give you a blank cdr if you want. burn them for me if you get a chance and bring them to kmart where we will meet next friday. thanks.
                      I checked every option & I couldn't find anything about permission. I guess if nothing else works, I could just post my user name & password. I don't understand this...I've never had problems before.
                      Ryan

Thinking of getting an MSP?...check out the PROS & CONS
                      Want an IC sprayer for your MSP?...make your own for under $10

Forge Motorsport
                      42 Draft Designs

Comment

it works for me...
                        2000 DX, Blue
                        Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                        2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

great turn out, and alot of fun yesturday... too bad i didnt get to go to blood drag today, my phone broke over night, so vlad couldnt call me, and my friend didnt come wake me up... maybe i should get an alarm?
                          anyway, great to see everyone there, and alot of fun playing pool/movie afterwards
                          ill see some of you next friday
                          "You know your [Civic] is slow, when your dieting as a weight reduction." -Me
                          "Cars are like women, they always look better wet." -Me again.

2000 Desert Tan DX
                          Team Loco Rollies
                          Ractive Exhaust
                          Power Slot Rotors
                          Altezza lights
                          Eclipse surrond set up/ JL Audio 10's
                          Woot! Clear corners
                          Some minor stuff

|Soon|
                          Springs/Coilovers
                          Body kit yet to be picked out

Comment

Yeah I gotta say I had fun lastnight. I twas great getting to meet all of you guys, I'm kinda bad with names but I'll be able to remember the more I go the meetings. But it was a cool experience and I look forwrd to next week at oasis.
                            Dean

Comment

Nice job on the pics from the meet majiik, they look sweet.
                              Dean

Comment

Working...
                              X