the s%$ box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the s%$ box

In a talkative mood tonight gents,not gunna start a thread,maybe i should,but let ya know anywho.Scored my first and only gtx ive kept from kingston ontario from a super cool guy,old mill cycle,don't know if that is still around but i know Barry is,( v.old harley bikes.)
    Car was ruff,bought a rear clip and doors and a hatch l think from atlanta,removed every friggin spot wedl off the piles back quarters,rockers,rear section under the hatch lid.outer wheel wells,and did the same to the fwd rear clip.Ended up using a 240v spot weleder and mig to put the pile back together.The quarters were so bad you could stick your sneaker into the hole near the front of the rear wheel!It took me 2 yrs.to finish the metal work.Sent it out for putty and paint.,cause i can't paint,nethier can the guy i gave my car too! O well thats enough crowing for tonight from the north east.

[QUOTE=nickz;747078]In a talkative mood tonight gents,not gunna start a thread,maybe i should,but let ya know anywho.Scored my first and only gtx ive kept from kingston ontario from a super cool guy,old mill cycle,don't know if that is still around but i know Barry is,( v.old harley bikes.)
    Car was ruff,bought a rear clip and doors and a hatch l think from atlanta,removed every friggin spot wedl off the piles back quarters,rockers,rear section under the hatch lid.outer wheel wells,and did the same to the fwd rear clip.Ended up using a 240v spot weleder and mig to put the pile back together.The quarters were so bad you could stick your sneaker into the hole near the front of the rear wheel!It took me 2 yrs.to finish the metal work.Sent it out for putty and paint.,cause i can't paint,nethier can the guy i gave my car too! O well thats enough crowing for tonight from the north east.[/QUOTE
    edit,heres one of his rides!crazy crap manhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0y5I-bMIe

or utube 1913 vintage harley.you'll find him
    Last edited by nickz; 05-04-2012, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X