front of my car modified by a VW Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

front of my car modified by a VW Golf

well i was driving along today and an old guy pulled out in front of me, i couldnt stop and hit him. everyone was ok, he was an old guy and probably shouldnt be driving i dont think he looked before he cut in front of me. i thought it was my fault, but the cops came and said it was his fault because he crossed the solid white line. sucks but my car is messed up now

list of noticed damages so far:
    passenger door doesnt open passenger fender knocked out of place
    dented/scratched over the wheel well
    broken turn signal/light
    bumper broken worse/ pushed in
    out of alignment

heres some pics http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/524156

damn dude that sux ass...at least you are ok....i hope you can get it all fixed/replaced soon.....
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
    Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

That is most unfortunate...glad your OK. Although the damage looks pretty minor. Good luck with it all.

Comment

yeah its not too bad, just a pain in the ass.. his car was worse i think... i hit the rear drivers side door... just wish it didnt happen

Comment

Glad you're ok hopefully you'll get her fixed up good

Comment

if you are looking to just replace the passenger side fender i have a white LX fender with no dents in it i will sell for $10 + shipping.
            Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Hey dont feel too bad, my friend's 2nd gen integra was modified by a saturn. hes got broken headlights and a bungee corde bumper now.
              James G.
              sobe83@yahoo.com
              AIM: DVS 323BPT
              MySpace
              Cardomain
              <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Comment

got an estimate today, $1177.05. a guy from the other insurance comapany is coming tommorow to do his own estimate.

it was a nice day today so i opened my windows when i got in the car, when i started it i noticed the the engine was clicking real bad...i opened the hood and it was coming from the side the accident was on...sounded like it was coming from a belt, anyone have any ideas what it could be? my exhaust also sounds like crap now.

Comment

when i swaped in my DOHC motor it was making a very loud knocking sound also, and it turned out to be that the power steering fluid lvl was very low......