Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GI: Mazda 323-Protege GT/GTX parts (Greece)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GI: Mazda 323-Protege GT/GTX parts (Greece)

Hi guys
    I am almost done fixing my car and I have left with a few spare parts
    I want to see if there is any interest to sell them.
    All the parts are located in Athens Greece and they will be available end of August when I go there (thats why I dont have pictures yet).
    Happy to post but I would be even more happier if you organize a courier to pick them up :-)

PS I know that for the big items like the bonnet and the bumper, shipping will be a bit expensive via air but the other parts will be ok.

Exhaust header with turbo from mazda 323 GTX 1.8L
    Piping for front mount intercooler for mazda 323 1.8L GTX
    Fuel pump from mazda 323 1.8L SOHC
    Stock used pistons and rods from mazda 323 1.8L turbo GTX
    Aluminum radiator (double the thickness) for mazda 323 BG (unsure if it will fit in the F models)
    Bonnet for mazda 323 model (the older one model 1991) with a Celica GT4 vent
    Clutch, pressure plate and flywheel (the flywheel is BP05 but I had the whole setup on my 323 4WD GTX 1.8L so it might fit on a FWD?)
    Used catback exhaust 54mm
    Aftermarket fuel pressure regulator
    Front bumper from 323 GT/GTX
    1.8L GTX injectors
    1.8L GTX stock camgears and camshafts
    One extra muffler (round shape)
    2 ECU harnesses for mazda 323 GTX 1.8L right hand drive
    Mazda 323 1.8L 4WD SOHC rear diff
    Mazda 323 1.8L 4WD SOHC sedan front and rear sway bars
    Thanks
    Last edited by jnin; 07-23-2012, 10:36 PM.

That's cool. I'm too far away and broke to buy anything right now, but I'm looking forward to the pics. Especially the Celica vent. Is it from an ST185 or ST205?
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Hi there
      Its from the ST205.
      Sorry about the pics. Soon :-)

Originally posted by me109 View Post
      That's cool. I'm too far away and broke to buy anything right now, but I'm looking forward to the pics. Especially the Celica vent. Is it from an ST185 or ST205?

Comment

There is no more GI threads. Thread closed
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
        X