disk rotors mazda 323 89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

disk rotors mazda 323 89

My disk rotors are uneven .When i pass my hand on it it feels bumpy .I am looking to see if i can get the orginal rotor to buy .Cant find them nowhere.
    All i can see on ebay is a set of after market ones .I dont know much about the brand names like ac delco ,IMC,Centric ,Beck/Arnley,RAYBESTOS.I heard most are made in china.
    Any one know of the best brand to use that would last .
    Or is it better to carry my rotors to the machine shop to get it level?

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

You really couldn't find OEM replacement rotors to buy with the entire internet at your disposal? Buy the cheapest blank rotors you can find on Google Shopping. It's all the same crap.

If you must have a trusted name brand, they have Brembo OEM replacements for $12 each. C'mon, now.
    Last edited by ThatGreenBG; 08-17-2012, 10:31 PM.
    Team Fail Motorsports

That's just the nature of the beach.

Comment

I was looking at the review of these other brands of rotors .I am a little confused some ,say it is good others say they are not so good
      What i want to know is brands that peeps use on their 323 n they didnt have a complaint
      Also it would be nice of you all to share the link of the brand you use

Comment

While you are at it, get new wheel bearings and seals cuz it all has to come apart to replace the rotors. Make sure you keep the spacers for each hub assembly together or you will likely be doing bearings again in the near future. (Unless they have the same number stamped on them) Find a pal with a press too. I'm with Josh..go with the Brembos for that price.

Comment

Can u send me the link of the brembos

Comment

Are you serious? I linked you right to it. It's literally the first result under Google Shopping with the filter set to lowest price first...

Team Fail Motorsports

That's just the nature of the beach.

Comment

Working...
            X