Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Need a favor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a favor!

Trying to grab a mid spoiler from someone that isn't willing to ship it and he lives in or around Woodbridge, Ontario. Anyone willing to grab it for me and ship it to me? Let me know Plz!!

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
    HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
    Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Silex was in brampton but I think has moved. I' 2 hrs away but never go that way.

Comment

I'm asking around and just sent Adam a msg on FB to see. No solid deal yet on either end, but, I'd rather be prepared to go!

Comment

ugh i hate it when people wont ship internationally. its not as much work as people think

NW MAZDAS

Comment

there's work involved in shipping internationally? hm.. i must have been doing this wrong all along
          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Tym2pla7, I think is his user name lives a lot closer than me, I have his number, and can text him for you. I was going to be up there to pick up a supercharger, so I thought I could grab it then, but that deal fell through. I think Damkid is like an hour away, he's a good guy, might be up for a drive.
            sigpic
            1992 Familia GT-X
            1988 323 GTX
            2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
            2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Originally posted by bogaut View Post
              ugh i hate it when people wont ship internationally. its not as much work as people think
              He doesn't even want to ship locally lol

Originally posted by DuRWooD View Post
              Tym2pla7, I think is his user name lives a lot closer than me, I have his number, and can text him for you. I was going to be up there to pick up a supercharger, so I thought I could grab it then, but that deal fell through. I think Damkid is like an hour away, he's a good guy, might be up for a drive.
              So far it looks like Silex is gonna help me out with it. Keeping my fingers crossed!! This guy doesn't seem very eager to get rid of it..

Comment

Working...
              X