Pizza Guy that got blown up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pizza Guy that got blown up.

Remember the pizza delivery guy that had the bomb strapped around his neck and forced to rob a bank? It's been on the news. Well here is the explosion.

I'm warning you, this is GRAPHIC.

14.8megs/ MPEG

01 Protege 2.0
    Turbo

Looks almost fake. Hope they catch the guys who did it. ..damn
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

That is ****ed up. Must have been scary sitting their waiting to die.
      2002 Silver ES 5-Speed
      1983 F-150 351W

Comment

Did that dude survive . GOD DAM . What was the story behind this?
        2k4 Rally White Mazda 3 Hatchback

Sound By CDT , powered by DLS-CA23
        Bass by Elemental Design, powered by HIFONICS

Comment

holy crizznap! 15208K? I'm not downloading that. Someone tell me what happens.
          '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

He died. His neck blew up.
            2002 Silver ES 5-Speed
            1983 F-150 351W

Comment

Dude, I really did not need to see that three times in slow motion.......

Thats Messed

Comment

you think thats disgusting? You should download faces of death. theres 2 movies of these dudes getting their heads cut off both are equally graphic and no video compares. ok, this brutal russian execution. The Chzeks stepped on the dudes head while the other one took this knife and just jabbed it right in his throat and started sawing away like it was a piece of ham. You can hear the poor guy gurgling and screaming and **** till it cut his vocals.
                I'm scarred for life.
                '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

The whole story is bizarre. I am sure the police were cautious but not sure if he was serious and BOOM, whoops, guess he was telling the truth. There are rumors of the guy who committed suicide was behind it and then killed himself after not following through. The poor dude ended up losing his life over it.

Funny too, here in Charleston there have been 4 bank robberies within 2 weeks!!! Yesterday I went from one bank to get money out of savings (I have it in a diff. bank so it won't be easily access and the minimum amount you have to have is only $100) and took the money to my bank where my checking account is to deposit and so I can pay my car taxes. I was going to go to one branch closer to where I live, but decided to go to another since I was up there and it was near the bank of my savings. I get home and found out on the news later that the bank closer to home got robbed and people in the drive thru (which would have been me) were stuck for 2 hours while police combed the area. Talk about luck on my part!
                  2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                  KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                  Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                  Groundkit

Comment

Damn people with killing themselves. I hope they know they are going to hell for doing that. I think they should get their problems resolved and never have to get to the point of killing yourself. All you need is someone to listen. Sometimes you just needa release your chest of everything that is on your mind and that is bothering me.
                    My OLD Car

Comment

I think it is fake. If you blow your neck up like that it will be A LOT bloodier then that. Also if you do that im positive the explosives are gonna blow up your chest and a little lower too. In this video it seemed like it was just his head that blew up.
                      My OLD Car

Comment

Either way, I thought it was hilarious!!!
                        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Dominoes always delivered fresh, always delivered hot. You guys don't know the stress these guys are under. 15 minutes or less and the pizza is free and your ass is grass bud, now move it on out of here!!!! He was too slow obviously. I am going to burn in hell a little longer for that one.
                          2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                          KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                          Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                          Groundkit

Comment

Here is a CNN article about it:

After looking at that article and the photo in it (note there are police cars nearby and the guy looks different) that the video is fake. But the explosion would probably look pretty close to that. It wasn't supposed to be a very powerful device, but if something like that went off next to your neck, then boom ya dead.
                            2002 Silver ES 5-Speed
                            1983 F-150 351W

Comment

FAKE....

a) there would have been blood splatter on the car

b) even if you count in caturization of the blood by the blast... why would there be wood chips??

c) do you see that chunk the comes rolling towards the camera?? what do you think that is?? take a close look.
                              When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                              Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                              Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                              So his engine he goosed
                              With much too much boost,
                              And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Working...
                              X