Front brake options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front brake options

Looking at replacing front brake pads soon on my 88 gtx. Just wondering what options I have that's not cheap and worthless. I'd rather not get dura last golds from autozone as I'm wanting something better as I have a tendency to speed a bit on the highway every once in awhile, I don't need anything race worthy either.

They are probably perfect for what you need,unless you like to drive on the highway and swerve into overpasses.And you don't really have a gtx man.

Comment

It's close enough, still has the rear end and odd ball rear struts that aren't made anymore lol.

But aparently dura last doesn't make them. I got some pads from advanced ordered but they're silvers or something, I wish hawk made pads for these. As long as the squeezing stops I'll be happy. It's not like I make a lot of 100 mph+ stops, unless I'm embarrassing mustangs. But Im going to try to find some good pads eventually, longevity doesn't matter but stock brakes suck as it is last thing I need is it to be even worse

Comment

check on Porterfields

Comment

No,sorry it's not even close.

Comment

Why is it not? All I need to do is source a trans drive shaft and axles.

It's not like it was a gt that got converted to awd and then switched back to fwd it is a legit gtx.

Btw I am a little confuses as to why the brake pads are different sizes for the front. Gues I'll figure out why when I change them

Comment

Working...
            X