another tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another tv?

i have a 5.6 screen and really nowhere to put it. any suggestions? i don't want to cut into my seats, and i have one mounted in the center dash already. i'd like to put another in there, but i just don't know where.
    a.k.a. benf000

support your local punk rock scene!

between the 2 front seats, mounted to the back edge of the arm rest on the center console then if you have people in the back, they've got a screen closer to them.

Comment

What year is your pro, we need to know so that way we can get an idea of what space we got to work with
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
        between the 2 front seats, mounted to the back edge of the arm rest on the center console then if you have people in the back, they've got a screen closer to them.
        i actually thought about that, but i have a fire extinguisher mounted there. ill consider that though...its not a bad idea.

it's a 2000
        a.k.a. benf000

Comment

make a fiber glass pod and hang it from the ceiling.. who cares about looking throug the rear view mirror... tahts what side mirrors are for

Comment

I would put in the center like blue ledz said, only I would make it a flip out screen, so that way when no one is in the rear, you could flip it back over and hide it away.
            That would be sweet, but also time consuming.
            Let us know what you decide to go with.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

looks like nothing for right now. i have too much other **** to do before nopi and my car is still in the body shop. if i have time, ill get to it and let you know.
              a.k.a. benf000

Comment

Originally posted by benzero
                looks like nothing for right now. i have too much other **** to do before nopi and my car is still in the body shop. if i have time, ill get to it and let you know.
                what are u having done to it?

Comment

had the handles and stuff shaved. and painted.
                  a.k.a. benf000

Comment

ah, sweet post pics when its done!

Comment

yeah, i took some pics at nopi, ill get them up soon.
                      a.k.a. benf000

Comment

Yea I wanna see these pics...always nice to see a Protege show car representin'.

Comment

hehe, i wish it was really show worthy. it was okay, but you'll see in the pics. not all that. nothing really crazy.
                          a.k.a. benf000

Comment

any pics? id like to see the setup. maybe in the glovebox u could install it. thats where my 5'' was for the longest time.
                            Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                            Beige 1994 Protege DX
                            Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

i saw one that was kinda ghetto but i though it was cool, it had 2 bungies on it and it was just strapped to the headrest
                              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X