Headlight options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headlight options?

So my 92 mx3 needs new headlights. One has a big gash in it, and the other has a broken mounting tab. My main question is, did any other countries outside the USA get any glass headlights, or ones with clear lenses? I'd really love to get something with a projector housing or a clear lens without resorting to ebay junk. My goal is to eventually have HIDs that won't scatter and blind everyone.

yea id go with the german spec glass headlights. they have the motorized leveling system. outside of that, theres the egay ones. you could do a nice retrofit and just use the ebay ones for the clear lenses

NW MAZDAS

Comment

There is a guy out there makes clear lenses for all different cars. He had some on ebay for the mx3 but i forgot his website. But u could try googling it. But if i come cross him again or the website i will post it up for everyone. The lenses he makes are really nice my buddy has a set on his aspire and they are crazy bright now.

Comment

europe & australia got the glass headlights.
        australia has the RHD cut on the lens's. but its still 300% better then factory ones & stupid easier to source.
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
        X