Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Interested in a DGM lip in urethane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interested in a DGM lip in urethane?

I'm on the group buy for a DG Motorsports AutoEXE replica lip in eurathane for $175 shipped. I cannot spend any more money on my car right now. So before I asked the other people on the protege5.com / wihandyman.com forums if they want my spot I want to know if any of you INTENSEperformance members want my spot. $175 is a helluva a deal for a eurathane lip, and that's shipped. I think the regular price will be around $200 plus shipping costs from California.

DGM is expecting my payment, so if you want my spot, just let me know ASAP so I can let inform DGM.

You need to be ready to pay if you wanna do this.

Rick
    '99 10th Anniversary Edition Miata #1946
    '02 Protege5.0

I forgot, this is for Protege5's / MP3's / '03 Mazdaspeed's / '03.5's Mazdaspeeds if you take the front bumpercover cover off.
    Rick
    '99 10th Anniversary Edition Miata #1946
    '02 Protege5.0

Comment

I'm 99% sure Dean (yardy_P5) was telling me at the meet that he was interested in such an item for his white wagon.... I suggest that you PM or email him and see what he says. My bad if it wasn't him tho.....

Vlad
      Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
      262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
      ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Yeah that was me Vlad, thanks for the look out but I can't make a purchase like that right now. You know car payment and insurance due right now. You know how that is. It sucks, But if DGR is selling them for $200 plus shipping and handling that still isn't too bad, as long as they have it in stock and in urethane I'll get it. But thanks for looking out Rick.
        Dean

No Pro, No go! Damn it man!!

Comment

Working...
        X