• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geneva Auto Show 2004: Citroen C4 Sport Concept

Clint/1999 "Sport20"

redesigned crx lookalike anyone

Comment

citreon is so above crx its not even funny....

Comment

Hideous interior. But uh, what's with all the toggle switches? Theres gotta be like 30 of 'em there.
        ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

You do realize it's a race car right???
          Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

ahhh, dammmmnit i thought it was gonna be produced like that....lol

cars comin with roll cages these days?
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

kinda looks like a new SI
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

No, no. Don't let the sparseness of it fool you... It's really a riced-up CRX. lol
                ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

ahhhhh......i see the resemblance...its got the whole hatch thing going.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

that first crx comment i posted was just in reference to the looks of the exterior. performance, and quality are comletely different.

Comment

Working...
                    X