how is yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how is yours?

So,I ve been using a puny 9x12x2.225"maybe 2.5" at best intercooler on my 323.What,how,are you using a bigger one? I've figured max.23" width inlet and outlet will fit in between the two vertical rad. supports. with a max thickness of 2.5" if you want to beyond 10" in height. And thats hacking some of the hood release.
    I fortunately have a gtae front end,but still don't see a whole lotta room , except the height (verticallY)(if I keep the unit no more than 2.5" thick) Anyone care to chime in on what they have fitted in they're bf?
    Thanks in advance,Nick

Starion IC fits nicely in front of the radiator

Comment

That's a really good fit for sure.B6t fitment though no?I'm not adverse to plugging and changing the inlets/oulets if it fits.Thanks Clay,thats a nice fit.

Comment

I'm using a 27x6.5x2.5 for a FMIC.........

Comment

This is mine, 550mm x 140mm x 65mm

My Hiroshima Screamer

Comment

550 x 180 x 65

Comment

I found this intercooler in a breakers yard about a decade back on an imported one from japan which i brought the entire car for spare. Obviously custom made and a perfect fit, gone from car to car and on my latest one today.

Comment

I useta have a saabstory 9000IC in mineClick image for larger version

Name:	Jays_GTX3.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	1235630
                '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

Originally posted by KMpuggy View Post
                  I found this intercooler in a breakers yard about a decade back on an imported one from japan which i brought the entire car for spare. Obviously custom made and a perfect fit, gone from car to car and on my latest one today.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...pscb645457.jpg
                  That is still air to air though, right? not water to air?

Comment

Originally posted by AmmoJammo View Post
                    That is still air to air though, right? not water to air?
                    Air, no water, does the job. Not like im running big boost or anything so adding water would be a gimick really. :D

Comment

Working...
                    X