Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 Mustang GT Pics/Vid

Clint/1999 "Sport20"

I don't really feel like downloading the vid, but I love the pics. I can't wait to see it in person. Maybe if it comes in blue
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

LOL at the cheap looking stereo.

Comment

god i love that sound

i wish he would have lit em up.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Sounds real nice

The wheels look a bit small, though... They 17s? Should come 18s on the GT.

I also don't like the steering wheel... But the car is pretty sweet
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

I definately think that Ford is taking a good step with the design of the 05. I love it, it looks so much better than the Mustangs out there right now.

Comment

very nice.. but i gotta agree. the ghetto HU kinda looks stupid in the fine lookin' car.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
              RB springs
              Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
              MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

I don't like the back end at all, but the rest of the car is pretty nice!
                -------------------------
                '91 LX
                '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
                -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
                well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

This is what the Mustang should have looked like all along. I like everythin about it.

Okay, I lied. Those rims are dumb as hell. Better factory wheels, and you've got a winner.
                  ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

bigger bullit wheels would be dandy
                    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Gimme gimme gimme....
                      That's gotta be Ford's best "retro" design yet. I actually really like those rims on there; they look about right to me. The only change I'd make is to put louvers over the little side quarter windows, like the '60s fastbacks had.
                      ~Mark.
                      2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Working...
                      X