Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

91 LX protege with J-SPEC V6 engins still up for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 LX protege with J-SPEC V6 engins still up for sale!

well the car is still up for sale sorry if i couldn't get back to anyone about it i was very busy.Its a 91 lx protege with the v6 swap done to the car, things new on the car go as followed
    NEW...
    all 3 driveshafts
    water pump
    timing belt
    spark plugs and wires
    intake system
    full 21/4 mandrel bent exhaust
    J-spec V6 engine(low miles)
    exedy clutch kit
    brake pads
    fuel filter

that covers all the new things i replaced before and after the swap, car runs like a dream very fastttttt and smooth, car was well kept and has no problems, all she really needs is a paint job if interested please email me at dezznuts59@aol.com i'm selling the car with everything for $2000 and is located in Miami FL
    92 323 with KF-ZE V6 swap done by me, cold air intake, 2 1/4 header back piping, ported throttle body with spacer, NOW FOR SALE FOR $2500, email me at dezznuts59@aol.com

will go as low as 1800 need to sell fast
    92 323 with KF-ZE V6 swap done by me, cold air intake, 2 1/4 header back piping, ported throttle body with spacer, NOW FOR SALE FOR $2500, email me at dezznuts59@aol.com

Comment

where are u located..

Comment

miami florida

Comment

too bad youre so far away

Comment

Working...
          X